A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Nafziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Nafziger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nafziger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nafziger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Nafziger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nafziger graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Nafziger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Nafziger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. J Nafziger practice?
- Dr. J Nafziger has 1 office location.
Dr. J Nafziger practices Psychiatry near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Psychiatrists.