A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Newton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newton
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Newton, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Newton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Mark Newton FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin M. Newton practice?
- Dr. Calvin Newton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Calvin Newton practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near North Chesterfield, VA.