A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Okey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Okey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Okey, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okey graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Okey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin James Okey DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin J. Okey practice?
- Dr. Calvin Okey has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Okey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Physiatrists and Orange Pain Management Doctors.