A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Olmstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Olmstead, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Olmstead, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olmstead graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Olmstead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Galichia Heart Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin G Olmstead MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin G. Olmstead practice?
- Dr. Calvin Olmstead has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Olmstead practices Neurology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Neurologists.