A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Pan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Pan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Qi An Pan FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Q. Pan practice?
- Dr. Calvin Pan has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Pan practices Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Gastroenterologists.