A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Pan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Pan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Calvin Q. Pan practice?
Dr. Calvin Pan practices Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Flushing Gastroenterologists.