A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Pan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pan
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Pan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Pan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Qi An Pan FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Q. Pan practice?
- Dr. Calvin Pan has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Pan practices Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Gastroenterologists.