A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin S Rosenfeld MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin S. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld practices Medical Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Oncologists.