A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans