A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin S Rosenfeld MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin S. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Rosenfeld practices Medical Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Oncologists.