A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Schuster, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Schuster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin L Schuster MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Calvin L. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Calvin Schuster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Schuster practices Surgery near Reedley, CA.
See Reedley Surgeons.