A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Simmons, Family Practitioner, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Lewisville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Simmons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Simmons practice?
- Dr. Calvin Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Simmons practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.