A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Simmons, Family Practitioner, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Lewisville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Simmons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Simmons practice?
- Dr. Calvin Simmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Simmons practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.