Family Practitioner, Allergist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disappointment  |  show details
by Ashley Brennan on Dec 27th, 2013

Worst experience ever with a doctor. I am 24 years old so I only need to go in once a year for my yearly physical. ( I want to also note that is all my insurance covers, any additional visit are out of pocket until I reach my deductible). First off he was very rude and talk down to me during my exam. Next, I find out three month later that Dr. Simmons only filled my prescriptions for 3 months out. Apparently according to his Nurse Anne, " dr. Simmons has a policy that patient have to come back in for refills". on Basic drugs like metphormin ( for diabetes and birth control). He also prescribes Ambien only 3 month out. this is a stronger controls substance but there is no law saying he can only prescribe 3 months at a time. HIs staff is unprofessional and I recommend that patients find a another doctor. This guy is just trying to make money and doesn't really care about solving health issues.

|  First Class  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

I've used Dr. Simmons for about 20-25 years now. Charming, sense of humor, never rushes me out of the office, follows up and most important, always the correct diagnosis. He once told me I had an allergy, for which I didn't believe, but his cure worked and I was again fixed by a pro. Always a follow up. I introduced my daughter to him, and he walked in and within 2 minutes, figured out the problem. She loved her experience and is now his patient.

Aug 13th, 2012

Smart, efficient, praticle, caring, will call you at home if necessary.

Jul 3rd, 2012

I like Dr. Simmons he is very professional and knows his profession well....

Mar 13th, 2012

Wonderful Dr. with excellent bedside manner and exceptional staff.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I like my doctors to get straight to the point and be direct. He doesnt cut corners and makes sure you understand. Hes wonderful.

|  Love Dr. Simmons!  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

He has been my doctor now for a good 6-7 years. I started seeing him around the age of 25. I am typically a bit younger than most of the patients that are in the waiting room which I thought was strange the first couple of years but I really don't care. He is an amazing doctor and listens very well and provides plenty of "backup" and research when he is talking with you about specific illnesses and things that have to be treated with medications. He is always up to date on the most recent studies out there. Every once in a while they get pretty backed up and the wait can take a while but in the end I think it's totally worth it. You have someone willing to spend the time with you as a patient vs. someone coming into the room, not even remembering who you are, rattling off a prescription and then sending you on your way. Would recommend him again and again. **the bonus is that he is a pretty funny guy. Have to love a sense of humor**

Oct 30th, 2010

DR. SIMMONS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTICIAN. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR TWENTY YEARS AND WOULD NEVER CONSIDER SEEING ANYONE ELSE, HOWEVER HE DOES HAVE A GREAT NURSE PRACTIONER JENNY RUSSELL WHO IS GREAT WHEN HE IS NOT AVAILABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE.

by Mike Lindamood on Jan 13th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Simmons as my primary physican for over 30 years. I trus him and would not consider going to another doctor.

|  best diagnostic physician without a lot of tests performed  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2009

Dr. Simmons spent well over thirty minutes with me as a new patient. He showed kindnss, understanding, and empathy for me as a human being. His bed-side manner was good and his answers were straight forward. I also found out that he has the latest laser technology available. He is able to perform hair removal, ance treatment, photofacials, botox injections and treats spider veins. It is obvious to me that he has continued his medical education through continuing medical education. My word for him his "old school". By this I mean he never seems to be in a hurry. When he is seeing me as a patient it is as though I am the center of his attention. I recommend him highly. I am a forty nine year old female and I have found the most wonderful physician I have ever seen.