A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Wei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wei
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wei Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin C Wei MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Calvin C. Wei practice?
- Dr. Calvin Wei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Wei practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.