A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Wei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wei
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wei Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin C Wei MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Calvin C. Wei practice?
- Dr. Calvin Wei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Wei practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.