A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Wood, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin E Wood MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin E. Wood practice?
- Dr. Calvin Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Wood practices Emergency Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Emergency Physicians.