A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvon Voong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvon Voong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvon Voong, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voong graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Voong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvon A Voong MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvon A. Voong practice?
- Dr. Calvon Voong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calvon Voong practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA.
See Visalia Physiatrists and Visalia Pain Management Doctors.