A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cam Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cam Le is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Le has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cam Van Le MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cam V. Le practice?
- Dr. Cam Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Cam Le practices Pediatrics near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Pediatricians.