A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camay Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camay Chiu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chiu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camay Kamai Chiu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Camay K. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Camay Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Camay Chiu practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.