Dr. Camela Mcgrath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camela Mcgrath?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Camela Mcgrath?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016

Great doctor, turned friend, over many years of care

I have seen Dr. Harris (Dr. McGrath) for many years. She was so fantastic that I requested all of my pregnancy appointments to be with her. After such a great experience with delivering my first child, I requested Dr. Harris to deliver my 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th child! She is the best OB/GYN! Not only was she superb during all of my deliveries, but even after a later gynecological issue came up, she was terrific in helping me resolve the problem with dignity and care. When my husband and I decided that our family was complete, it was Dr. Harris who offered me different options in a caring and considerate way. After all that we've shared over the years, I don't only consider Dr. Harris my personal doctor, but also my friend.

December 15th, 2016

Phenomenal doctor - best I've ever had!

Dr. Harris/McGrath is the best doctor I have ever had! She's been my personal doctor for over 15 years. I experienced a miscarriage early on, and Dr. Harris/McGrath was so tender with me following my sad experience. Not long after, I became pregnant again, and Dr. Harris helped me along emotionally, despite my fears. In fact, I liked her so much, I

November 5th, 2012

Dr. Harris delivered my baby and was on her cell phone complaining that she was going to miss her personal appointment because she was busy with my labor. She never had time for me during my visits and absolutely did not have time for me during labor. She made me feel terrible. When i went in for my follow up at 6 weeks i had questions and she lied to me about what happened and told me to be grateful and move on.Terrible doctor i am so disappointed, im writing to the hospital so she cannot deliver there anymore.

October 16th, 2012

Dr. is a doesn't care about you. Just wants to make more money from you

If you are on Medicaid the doctor doesn't care if you wanna get induced at 38 when its medically full term. My mom booked the flight to stay for the delivery and leave a few days after. The crappy doctor says THE HOSPITAL will not let her induce until 39 weeks. She wants to wait til 40 weeks which my mother will be gone by then. Horrible doctor, horrible practice. don't go their. No bedside manner small rooms! Don't care about you or your spouse.

June 21st, 2012

Dr harris is the best! Keeping her as long and she'll keep me!!!

Most caringEasy to relax aroundMakes an uncomfortable situation seem fully natural

May 3rd, 2011

I am currently one of Dr. Harris patients. I will not see any other doctor. She is patient and very thorough with her care and diagnosis. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 19th, 2010

BEST Dr. I've ever had!

Dr. Harris is the BEST ob/gyn! She is so caring, and really takes the time to explain everything! You can ask/tell her ANYTHING! I love Dr. Harris! I've referred many people to go see her and they've all said the same thing! I've spent the last 10 yrs. comparing EVERY Dr. that I've had to her! Nobody compares!

October 14th, 2008