A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camelia Ganea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camelia Ganea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camelia Ganea, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ganea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camelia E Pascale Ganea MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Camelia E. Ganea practice?
- Dr. Camelia Ganea has 1 office location.
Dr. Camelia Ganea practices Pediatrics near Sunnyside, NY.
See Sunnyside Pediatricians.