A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camelia Salanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salanta
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Salanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Salanta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Salanta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camelia Loredana Salanta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camelia L. Salanta practice?
- Dr. Camelia Salanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Camelia Salanta practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.