A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camelia Lungu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lungu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lungu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camelia Loredana Lungu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camelia L. Lungu practice?
- Dr. Camelia Lungu has 1 office location.
Dr. Camelia Lungu practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.