A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camelia Marian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camelia Marian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camelia Marian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camelia Eliana Marian MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camelia E. Marian practice?
- Dr. Camelia Marian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camelia Marian practices Internal Medicine near Algonquin, IL.
See Algonquin Internists.