A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camelia Wogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camelia Wogu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wogu
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camelia Wogu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wogu graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Wogu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Fairchild Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camelia Cristina Wogu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camelia C. Wogu practice?
- Dr. Camelia Wogu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camelia Wogu practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Rapid City Primary Care Doctors.