A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camelia Wogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camelia Wogu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wogu
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Wogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camelia Wogu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wogu graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Wogu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Fairchild Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camelia Cristina Wogu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camelia C. Wogu practice?
- Dr. Camelia Wogu has 1 office location.
Dr. Camelia Wogu practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Family Physicians.