A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Adams is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Adams, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Adams has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Russell Adams MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron R. Adams practice?
- Dr. Cameron Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Adams practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.