The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cameron Akbari
Dr. Cameron Akbari, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Akbari is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, George Washington University and Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Akbari has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cameron Akbari has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Cameron Akbari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Hematology
Dr. Rajesh Malik
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi11
Dr. Frederick Finelli
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi37