A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Barnes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 23 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron R Barnes MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron R. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Cameron Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Barnes practices Urology near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Urologists.