A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Epikeratophakia)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Campbell Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Cameron Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cameron Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Canton Ophthalmologists.