A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron C Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Cameron Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cameron Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennesaw, GA and Gainesville, FL.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.