A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans