A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Carmody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Carmody, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Carmody, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical artificial disc replacement
- Diagnosis and treatment of all spinal disorders including complex spinal deformities
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neck Surgery
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmody graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carmody has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Noble Carmody MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Cameron N. Carmody practice?
- Dr. Cameron Carmody has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Carmody practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons and Plano Surgeons.