A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Dick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Dick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Dick, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dick graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Dick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Robert Dick MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cameron R. Dick practice?
- Dr. Cameron Dick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cameron Dick practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners and Phoenix Pulmonologists.