Dr. Cameron Earl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cameron Earl?

June 16th, 2016

great

April 5th, 2016

Great Doctor!

I have seen Dr. Earl for several procedures. He is the best Plastic Surgeon with an outstanding staff and bedside manner. Love this guy!

January 25th, 2014

Magician Doctor

Dr. Earl removed my 12 year old lopsided, ripply, set far apart, saline implants and replaced them with silicone. My prior surgeon, Dr. Robert Rhodes said I'd never have cleavage, (WRONG!!), due to my chest structure It was really due to the fact he cut the pockets too large, so they shifted east, west. Dr. Earl repaired this to achieve my great, new cleavage! THEY FEEL AND LOOK SO NATURAL! THERE IS NO TRACE OF THE COMMON, UNSIGHTLY FAKE LOOKING IMPLANT OUTLINE! THEY ARE PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL AND I HAVE CLEAVAGE... FINALLY! I'm super picky and they are truly amazing. I HAVE REFERENCES. LOL. I feel so blessed. So glad I came all the way from Cali, as he was WELL worth the drive! HE'S THE BEST! Thank you so much, Dr Earl. TAKE NOTE, DR. RHODES!

August 21st, 2012

He is a life changer

Dr. Earl has helped me in more ways then one. Not only has he made me feel beautiful he has made me look beautiful. And my self esteem has been boosted 120% . I had two large keloids, Dr. Ear, has already removed one of then and after 8 months now we've seen no sign or reoccurrence compared to make last keloid removal which came back after a month. The best thing about all of this is that due to Dr. Earl's kindness he found a charity that can give me both surgeries and follow up appointments all for free. You would image that someone who isn't paying for medical attention wouldn't be getting that good of care and attention but it's the complete opposite with Dr. Earl he is so kind, along with all his staff. He makes me feel comfortable with every appointment. He is an angel sent from God. I would recomndmend him to anyone just after meeting him you'll know why he has such great reviews

March 2nd, 2012

Everything was handled very professionally...

Dr. Cameron Earl made my procedure as easy and comfortable as possible. After many other surgeries, this is the FIRST time I came out of anesthesia with NO side affects or nausea! Everything about the procedure was wonderful and the surgery center was amazing as well. His whole staff is very friendly & professional. Never had to wait more that 10 minutes for an appointment. I LOVE the results! I would highly recommend Dr. Earl to anyone!

August 23rd, 2010

BEST DOCTOR!!!

I've been to a few doctors for consults and without a doubt Dr Earl is the best. He is caring, kind and goes the extra mile. I'm so thrilled I'm taking my Mom to see him and anyone else who is looking for a WONDERFUL doctor. He cares about the patient NOT the money!!!

July 23rd, 2017