Dr. Cameron Gardner Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Cameron Gardner?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Gardner and we feel he is a kind, caring, supportive, understanding and intelligent doctor. He does not rush me through my appointment and will always ask me at the end of the appointment if I discussed everything I wanted to. He seems to be very current with medications, tests, etc. He does not hesitate to send me to a specialist when I have something that is not in his area of expertise. I have heard that he makes house calls to patients who are homebound. We moved here from the east coast and a doctor who makes house calls is very rare to find. We are very happy with the care we are receiving from Dr. Gardner and his whole staff. We always receive a phone call regarding test results and further need for services. When I call the office, the phones are answered by extremely polite and helpful staff members. They are a wonderful group of caring people and we are grateful that Dr. Gardner and his staff are here.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Very attentive and prompt. It is nice to have a doc that really cares about his patients best interest.

never diagnosed my child with a severe disese

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I loved this doc for a long time till i realised he never took my complaints seriously, i just found out all these symptoms lead into something more serious.

Excellent Doc

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

He cared for my whole family. Very reliable doc. Will bend over backward to help someone get healthy. Keep up the good work. And so he knows we miss him in Libby.

Posted on February 17th, 2016