A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Godfrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godfrey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Godfrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Godfrey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Godfrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Godfrey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Cameron Godfrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Godfrey practices Otolaryngology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Otolaryngologists.