A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Gongwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Gongwer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Gongwer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gongwer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gongwer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron R Gongwer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cameron R. Gongwer practice?
- Dr. Cameron Gongwer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cameron Gongwer practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.