A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Gongwer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gongwer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gongwer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center-South Bend
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gongwer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Gongwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cameron R. Gongwer practice?
Dr. Cameron Gongwer practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.