A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Halsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Halsell, OBGYN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Halsell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Halsell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Michelle Halsell DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Cameron M. Halsell practice?
- Dr. Cameron Halsell has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Halsell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.