Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. E Hewitt
Dr. E Hewitt, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Snellville, GA and Decatur, GA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Allergy and Pediatrics. Dr. Hewitt is affiliated with Trinity Hospital of Augusta, Dekalb Medical at North Decatur and Eastside Medical Center. Dr. Hewitt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. E Hewitt has the following 4 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. E Hewitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Donald Nunn
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi25
Dr. Benjamin White
Atlanta, GA 0 mi40
Dr. Robert Hoddeson
Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi37