A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Hewitt, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewitt graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hewitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Cameron Hewitt MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. E C. Hewitt practice?
- Dr. E Hewitt has 5 office locations.
Dr. E Hewitt practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.