Dr. E Hewitt MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Atlanta, GA

May 17th, 2017
Charged Twice
Poor Customer Service. Charged me for a second visit due to an miss on their part. Would not recommend them for any services.

November 14th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Hewitt performed my (2 year old) son's surgery. He is a great doctor! At first I was really nervous, but his caring and calm demeanor made it easy to trust him. He explained everything very thorough. I really appreciate him. The surgery was a success. It means a lot when you have a doctor who cares about his/her patients and takes time to make sure you understand every procedure. JOB WELL DONE.

August 24th, 2012
great dr!

September 6th, 2010
This is the best Dr. He is knowledgable, patient, and courteous. What more can you ask for.

March 30th, 2009
Satisfied and then some
After four broken noses from a long rough and tumble life, I needed a major sinus reconstruction, septoplasty to the max, and chose this doctor who I did not know prior. It was a very lucky choice on my part. He was absolutely great.....great personality, very interested in me as a person, great attitude and enthusiasm and walked me very thoroughly through what he was going to do and what the outcome would be.....just everything that anyone would want in a doctor. Just had my tubes and packing removed today, one week after the procedure and can breathe like I last breathed almost fifty years ago.....this guy is tops. I will miss his genuine smile and warm manner....every time I saw him, it was like seeing an old and trusted friend. Do yourself a favor if you ever need an ENT....get this guy.