Otolaryngologist
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-297-4230
Locations and availability (10)

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

Dr. Hewitt performed my (2 year old) son's surgery. He is a great doctor! At first I was really nervous, but his caring and calm demeanor made it easy to trust him. He explained everything very thorough. I really appreciate him. The surgery was a success. It means a lot when you have a doctor who cares about his/her patients and takes time to make sure you understand every procedure. JOB WELL DONE.

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

great dr!

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2010

This is the best Dr. He is knowledgable, patient, and courteous. What more can you ask for.

|  Satisfied and then some  |  show details
by Tom Smithdeal on Mar 30th, 2009

After four broken noses from a long rough and tumble life, I needed a major sinus reconstruction, septoplasty to the max, and chose this doctor who I did not know prior. It was a very lucky choice on my part. He was absolutely great.....great personality, very interested in me as a person, great attitude and enthusiasm and walked me very thoroughly through what he was going to do and what the outcome would be.....just everything that anyone would want in a doctor. Just had my tubes and packing removed today, one week after the procedure and can breathe like I last breathed almost fifty years ago.....this guy is tops. I will miss his genuine smile and warm manner....every time I saw him, it was like seeing an old and trusted friend. Do yourself a favor if you ever need an ENT....get this guy.