Dr. E Hewitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. E Hewitt?

Review on Dr. E. Hewitt MD, MBA

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I had a bad sinus problem for years. I had seen regular MD's and other ENT doctors with no success. Dr. Hewitt was recommended to me and I went to him. He was excellent! He listened to what I had to say and then examined me. He located my problem, which was an abnormal septum that stayed infected and inflamed. He put me on an antibiotic gel for two weeks and then gave me a spray to use daily. This completely eliminated my symptoms. I would recommend him to anyone. He was all you could ask for in a Doctor. Gary Bland

Poor Service

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I had a horrible experience with this ENT. He sent me home with an ear infection and no prescriptions. I had a hard time getting a hold of him. When the prescription was sent in, it was wrong. My ear got worse and worse and the pain was unbearable. I would not recommend.

Dr. Hewitt is a great doctor!

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I go to Dr. Hewitt twice a year for ear wax cleaning. His office staff are super friendly and my wait time is never long. Dr. Hewitt is a very caring doctor who always makes me feel welcome!

A friendly, knowledgeable ENT doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Hewitt improved my breathing ability with a procedure that opened up my nasal passages.

All around good people

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Him and his staff made me feel very comfortable and in good hands.

Upper Respiratory Infection relief

Posted on November 13th, 2017

For years I suffered from seasonal URI . Usual treatment is antibiotics and steroids with over the counter comfort enhancers. I finally made an appointment with Dr. Hewitt who quickly gave the proper diagnosis of blocked sinus and suggested the real cure would be surgery. He performed Septoplasty-Turbinate surgery and after the proper post- op recovery, I , so far, have not had a repeat of the infections . Very professional, attention to details of status during post - op and sincere care for his patients. This display of professionalism is evidenced by all of his staff as well.

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Very professional, courteous and caring staff! Dr. Hewitt spends quality time with his patients. If during his examination, he notices another issue outside his area of expertise, he recommends follow up tests with other professionals. In addition, he follows up with the patient to ensure he/she has completed all follow up tests. Dr. Hewitt shows genuine concern for his patients.

Mis Diagnosis

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Hewitt, you need to expand your narrow knowledge window and stop with the unnecessary antibiotics! You made my condition exponentially worse! If the first round doesn't work...guess what Doc; it's NOT bacterial!! I trusted you! I will never, ever, visit your office again! I cured my condition myself through research and perseverance....and you're the doctor! You should be ashamed of yourself! Here's a little tip Doc...go home, Goggle 'Candida_Sinusitis' and learn something!

Sinus and Deviated Septum Surgery

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Great office staff and doctor. Surgery went smoothly except that part of my uvula was removed without me knowing. But Im sure I signed something about that so whatever. Who needs a uvula

Worst experience EVER.

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Will never visit this ENT, this office, of any doctor in this practice again. My experience with the PA was a terrible. Cannot emphasize enough how negative the experience was.

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Dr. Hewitt is the best great care.

Great!