A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Bruce Jones MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Cameron Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Jones practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Rheumatologists.