A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Khavarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Khavarian, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Khavarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nursing Home Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Khavarian graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Khavarian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Khavarian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cameron Khavarian practice?
- Dr. Cameron Khavarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Khavarian practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach General Practitioners, Newport Beach Internists, and Newport Beach Geriatric Doctors.