A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Knackstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Knackstedt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knackstedt graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Knackstedt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phillips County Hospital
- Clara Barton Hospital
- Hays Medical Center-St Anthony Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Del Do Knackstedt DO is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cameron D. Knackstedt practice?
- Dr. Cameron Knackstedt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cameron Knackstedt practices General Practice near Alma, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hoisington, KS and Oxford, NE.
See Alma Primary Care Doctors.