A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron McCaig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron McCaig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron McCaig, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaig graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McCaig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron S McCaig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cameron S. McCaig practice?
- Dr. Cameron McCaig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cameron McCaig practices Emergency Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Ocala Emergency Physicians.