A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron McDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron McDougall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron McDougall, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McDougall graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McDougall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron G McDougall MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cameron G. McDougall practice?
- Dr. Cameron McDougall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cameron McDougall practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurological Surgeons.