A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Nabavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Nabavi, Ophthalmic Plastic, Reconstructive & Orbital Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Trauma
- Orbital Surgery
- Tear System Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavi graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nabavi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Brian Nabavi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Cameron B. Nabavi practice?
- Dr. Cameron Nabavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Nabavi practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists and Columbus Surgeons.