Learn more about Dr. Cameron Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Parsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Parsa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parsa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Farrokh Parsa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron F. Parsa practice?
- Dr. Cameron Parsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Parsa practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.