Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cameron Parsa
Dr. Cameron Parsa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with another office in Madison, WI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Parsa is affiliated with Meriter Hospital Inc, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Parsa has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Cameron Parsa has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Cameron Parsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.