A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Roberts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Roberts has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron Frank Roberts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron F. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Cameron Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Roberts practices Diagnostic Radiology near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Radiologists.