A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Rokhsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Rokhsar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rokhsar graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rokhsar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron K Rokhsar MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron K. Rokhsar practice?
- Dr. Cameron Rokhsar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar practices Dermatology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Dermatologists.