A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Rokhsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cameron Rokhsar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rokhsar graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rokhsar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rokhsar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cameron K. Rokhsar practice?
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar practices Dermatology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Dermatologists.