A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameron Seibold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seibold
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seibold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cameron Seibold, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibold graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Seibold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameron J Seibold MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cameron J. Seibold practice?
- Dr. Cameron Seibold has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameron Seibold practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.