Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cameron Vanlaningham
Dr. Cameron Vanlaningham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Vanlaningham is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center, Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital and Borgess - Pipp Hospital. Dr. Vanlaningham has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cameron Vanlaningham has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Cameron Vanlaningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Christopher Uggen
Orthopedic Surgery, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi13
Dr. Mark Noffsinger
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi35
Dr. Thomas Ryan
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi30