Dr. Cameron Vanlaningham MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2016
He repaired my knee that I broke in 4 pieces. He did a wonderful job. I would highly recommended him.

December 9th, 2015
Dr. Van was excellent for my severely broken arm.

July 29th, 2013
Good doc
I recently broke my collar bone in several places which required surgury to put back together. I ended up with Dr. Vanlaningham via referral from the ER doctors. I was able to get scheduled for surgury only 5 days after my accident. However, when I searched for info on Dr. Vanlaningham there just wasn't much available. I was considering going to some other doc's but decided to stick with this doc based on what little info I could gather. I talked to several nurses and each one spoke very highly doc V. I could tell their praise was genuine. I have had the surgery plus 3 other appointments with doc V. All have been very positive. Very likeable young doc. No detectable doc ego and easy to talk to. "Nice guy". Very intelligent and knowledgeable. Did an excellent job on my shoulder. I have found out he has done a lot of collar bone surgeries. I was in and out of the hospital in 6 hours, surgury was about 1.25 of that. Doc V has my respect and praise and I want to recommended him and add my repose. Others need to be able to find feedback on this doc since there is not much out there yet.

December 30th, 2016