A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameroon Whiteru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiteru
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Whiteru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteru graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Whiteru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Queens Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameroon Whiteru MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cameroon Whiteru practice?
- Dr. Cameroon Whiteru has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameroon Whiteru practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.