A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cameroon Whiteru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiteru
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Whiteru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteru graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Whiteru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Queens Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cameroon Whiteru MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cameroon Whiteru practice?
- Dr. Cameroon Whiteru has 1 office location.
Dr. Cameroon Whiteru practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.