A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camil Kreit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camil Kreit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camil Kreit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreit graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kreit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kreit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camil I. Kreit practice?
Dr. Camil Kreit practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Humble, TX.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.