A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camil Kreit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camil Kreit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreit
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kreit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camil Kreit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreit graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kreit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camil Kreit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camil Kreit practice?
- Dr. Camil Kreit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camil Kreit practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.