A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camil Kreit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camil Kreit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreit
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kreit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camil Kreit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreit graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kreit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camil Kreit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camil Kreit practice?
- Dr. Camil Kreit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camil Kreit practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.