A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camil Sader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camil Sader, General and Laparoscopic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camil Sader, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholecystolithiasis)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sader graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sader has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camil N. Sader practice?
Dr. Camil Sader practices Surgery near Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Surgeons.