A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camil Sader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camil Sader, General and Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sader
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sader Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camil Sader, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholecystolithiasis)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sader graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sader has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camil Nabih Sader MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Camil N. Sader practice?
- Dr. Camil Sader has 1 office location.
Dr. Camil Sader practices Surgery near Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Surgeons.