A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camil Sader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camil Sader, General and Laparoscopic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sader
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Sader Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camil Sader, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholecystolithiasis)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sader graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sader has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camil Nabih Sader MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Camil N. Sader practice?
- Dr. Camil Sader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Camil Sader practices Surgery near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Surgeons.