A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilla Krompecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilla Krompecher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilla Krompecher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krompecher graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Krompecher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Great Plains Reg Med Ctr, Elk City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilla Meszaros Krompecher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camilla M. Krompecher practice?
- Dr. Camilla Krompecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilla Krompecher practices Family Medicine near Elk City, OK.
See Elk City Family Physicians.