Dr. Camilla Marquez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 6 reviews

July 18th, 2016
Dr Marquez is very unprofessional
I had a visit with Dr. Marquez for the novasure a couple of weeks ago. After doing every procedure I had to get done blood work,ultra sound and D&C. Went to see Dr Marquez so she can go over the procedure. And explain everything to me but when I was talking to Dr Marquezthe for the novasure she tells me she's going to do hot saline. So I started thinking and doing my research about the Novasure it says nothing about Hot saline so I called the lady that makes the surgery appointments kim and explained to her that the novasure is not the hot saline and if thats what the dr was using I didnt want to do the procedure. So she was to ask Dr Marquez and get back to me the next morning. Well I ended up having to call her and she insured me that it was the novasure with the wand but why would the dr explain to me and my friend something other then the novasure? Well anyways I wanted to talk to the Dr in person again before I get the procedure in 2 days so friday the girl made me appointment for me to come in that monday at 10:40 am the lady calls me at 9:00 am Monday and says the Dr isn't in to call them back at 2:00 pm so I called them they said call back at 2:30 pm or she could call me when the Dr walks in so she did so I rushed to get there the front lady told me theres 1 more patient in front of you so I waited 1 hr for her to call me up when I was suppose to be seen to tell me that the Dr's leaving. I said what the Dr's leaving? She says yes I said good then you can cancel my surgery. So she says with no big deal ok I will let them know and I left very mad. So I called when I got home and asked the same lady if she canceled my appointment she said yes i said good and Im also finding a new GYNO. That's very unprofessiona for a Dr to do that to her patients to have a patient wait for an hour to call you up when you were suppose to be seen next to say the Dr's leaving!!!!! I will never go back to this office ever again!!!!! I'm glad she didn't do the procedure from what I know and how unprofessional Dr Marquez is!!!!!!!!

July 11th, 2016
Her office could give a crap about anyone or their pregnancy. They take as many patients especially Medi-cal patients to collect. The staff is unprofessional and rude. The nurse practitioners are arrogant and Judgemental. Camilla Marquez is smart and let everyone else do the work and never sees any of her patience until delivery.

November 19th, 2013
unpofessional
This woman will show up to the delivery room with cold. The nurse told me that she couldn't deliver the baby because she has a cold. But then this woman doctor came in the delivery room with no mask, with no hair cover and late. I guess she wouldn't delegate the delivery to the doctor in charge that night because she's afraid she would loose her paycheck. When I moved to Fresno I was late in the pregnancy and didn't have time to do research. I never was seen by this doctor on my prenatal visit oh wait...one time out of 5 office visit.

May 21st, 2013
Stay away
Was late, was not knowledgeable, was insensitive.

April 26th, 2013
Patient
Dr Marquez is kind and considerate. My word give the lady a break, she can't help that sometimes babies slip out quick...She has delivered all three of my children, She is gracious kind caring and not snotty like a lot of doctors....

April 4th, 2013
Do not see this doctor.
One year after Marquez arrived too late for the birth of our son, she is calling for payment of the $35 we still owe. Marquez DEMANDS all copays and patient responsibility payments IN ADVANCE and then does not show up until after the nurse delivery. Thank god for the charge nurse.