A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilla Mican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilla Mican is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilla Mican, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mican graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mican has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mican accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camilla A. Mican practice?
Dr. Camilla Mican practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.