A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilla Mican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilla Mican is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilla Mican, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mican graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mican has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilla A Mican MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Camilla A. Mican practice?
- Dr. Camilla Mican has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilla Mican practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.