A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilla Mican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilla Mican is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mican
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mican Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilla Mican, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mican graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mican has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilla Ann Mican MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Camilla A. Mican practice?
- Dr. Camilla Mican has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilla Mican practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.